Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Looking Back at Christmas 07

Christmas Tree hunting is a family tradition that we enjoy. It wasn't snowing when we left home but by the time we got to the tree farm you couldn't see the ground. It continued to snow the whole time we were there. It was a lot of fun but very cold.


THey really do love each other.


Look I found the perfect Christmas Tree.

It's 4:30 in the morning and all through the house not a creature was stirring not even a mouse. When downstairs there arose such a clatter that John and I were on our feet and sneaking down the stairs wondering what was the matter, we were worried that someone was in the house. AS we entered the family room we saw what had happened much to our amazement our Christmas tree had taken a tumble and was laying on the floor. "OH MY" John started right to work trying to get it back up and I being ever so helpful grabbed my camera to take pictures. HA HA! Merry Christmas to all and to all less sleep that night. (I'm glad it wasn't my favorite tree which was in another room.)

No comments:

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe. ~Saint Augustine~

Zoe Singing